Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well let's see......

I have been so busy lately I haven't been keeping up here like I should. Well I am now a CT for Mycrevette. She is a fairly new designer, but beautiful works she has! This is the first kit of hers that I got to play with it is called A Sweet Autumn. Click Image to link up to her store.

And here is my first layout with her kit called delight, cherish... Click image for full credits.




And I have a gorgeous kits from Sabrina Dupre Designs at Shabby Pickle Designs that will be released tomorrow to show you! It is called Falalalala.. I just love the bling! Click Image to go to her store!

And my layout using the kit called Time for making memories.

I think that is it for now... Hope so or I will be back. Lol.. Be back tomorrow to show you some more new releases from As You Wish Designs.

0 comments: