Friday, November 28, 2008

Couple of New things!!

Well first off I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. I did, I am still full! lol.. Anyhow down to business.. I slacked yesturday , so now I need to get caught up. First things first I did a One Kit Call for Pimp My Layout Designs. I got to use her gorgeous kit called Forget about winter! This really is a very beautiful kit.. I had a great time playing with it. So here is a preview of her kit , it went on sale yesturday.. The image is linked to her store, so just give it a click!And My Layouts with it... Click Images for full credits..Dreaming / Bee

Missy and Shella



Sabrina Dupre has a new kit out today called Winter Bliss.. This is such a fun kit to use for your winter layouts.. And if you get it now it is 40% off since Shabby Pickle Designs has a sale going on today and tomorrow!! Click Image to be taken to store!

My layout with it called Snow Angels. Click Image for full Credits.
Also new to SPD today and on sale for 40% is Bren Boone's NEW Kit Baby On Board.. This is such a delicate and beautiful kit for all your prenancy and new born layouts.. Very beautiful kit and fun to work with. Here is it's preview. Click Image to go to her store at SPD!


And some of my layouts using this kit.. Click Images for full credits.

wanting, holding, waiting, loving...

Anticipation

0 comments: