Thursday, June 18, 2009

I told you I would come back, I may be a day late, but I still came back!

Busy, busy , busy I have been.. so let's get right down to it.. New products!! First I have some new things from Nikki Beaudreau.. Did I mention she invited me to be on her CT?? Of course I said yes, I would be crazy not to.. I just LOVE her designs.!
Well here is her new kit Under the Sky.. you will just love the colors..! Image is linked.


She also has a new template.. I just love em, they are so easy to use and just yummy! Image is linked.



Here is my layout using both

Full Credits here

New from Camila Designs today.. Gorgeous and easy peasy to use template.. Image is linked.


Here is my layout using this template

Full credits here

I also used her newest kit with this template. Don't you just love the colors!? Image is linked.


And here are just some of my lo's I wanted to share.. Images are linked for full credits.


1 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on your new team so well deserved form the amazing pages that I see here ;)