Friday, April 10, 2009

It's been too long...

Well here I am again trying to get myself caught up again.. New blog template and design ( which I love and is available at After 5 Designs) And I got some new kits for you to take a look at!!

First up is a new kit from MK Designs.. Truly a gorgeous kit, full of her unique and gorgeous elements and papers.. You will just love this kit.. I do!! Image is linked to her shop!


My layouts using this gorgeous kit. Images are linked for full credits.



Next up is the new kit by Vera Lim Designs. This really is a fun kit and perfect colors and embellishments that work well for both boys and girls.. And in true Vera style a matching Magic set to go with it.. Image is linked to her shop!


My layout with this super fun kit. Image is linked for full credits.



And now this very beautiful new kit from Edeline Designs.. Image is linked to her shop!



My layout using her lovely kit. Image is linked for full credits.


And finally I leave you with some of my layouts that I have been working on lately! Images are linked for full credits. Also I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter!

0 comments: