Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wow.... so much time has passed...

well I guess I got a little behind, trying to get myself caught up.. First...Vera Lim has two new releases.. I just love her stuff.. Here is her two new elements packs.. linked directly to her store!
My lo using the overlays: Image is linked for full credits
Date Stamps no.2
my layout using Date stamps no.2: Image is linked for full credits

Did I tell you I am now on a CT for Edeline Designs? Well I am and she teamed up with Nikki Beaudreau at her new home at Shabby Pickle Designs to make this gorgeous kit called Made for Love.. So gorgeous and lovey.. I just loved using it..

my layout using this beautiful kit: Image is linked for full credits


Just some of my latest layouts...( just wanna share ) Images are linked for full credits







0 comments: