Monday, January 5, 2009

*****NEW*****

Wow, it has been forever since I stopped in here.. Busy, busy.. Anyhow I have two new beautiful kits to show you... First being Moment Love by Mycrevette.. This is such a gorgeous kit.. Very versatile and all the goodies you could want.. Here is it's preview.. All images are linked...
And here is my layout using it..

Credits


The second kit is Winter Sparkle by Cara Mia Designz.. This is such a beautiful winter kit.. Very sparkley and beautiful.. I had alot of fun using it.. It has a matching brag book, mini album and QP set.. All images are linked..Full Kit

The Mini Album


The QP Set

The Brag Book Set


Using one of the QP's
My layout using the Winter Sparkle full kit.



1 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy New Year!
Love your layouts, those kits are beautiful!
Take care
Hugs
kerri