Monday, December 15, 2008

2 New Kits to show you!

Well I've got 2 new kits to show you that got released today. The first one is Angel's Touch by Lorie M. Designs. This is a gorgeous girly, girl kit.. Full of gorgeous pinks and browns.. Perfect for your little angel.. It is available at Scrapable, Scrapladies and Digital Candy. Here's the preview
and and my two layouts with it.

wordart by Natali Designs playing with wordart vol.6.Wordart by Natali Designs playing with wordart vol.6.

The second kit is from Cali Designs called Antique Jewels. This is a beautiful kit full of rich colors, all the realistic elements you could want and stitching. I had fun playing with it , as will you! Here's the preview.

and my layout with it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this page of me. It's beautiful!!!