Monday, September 22, 2008

My very first post

Well this is my very first post.. I am excited to have my own blog. I started this blog because I got the awesome opportunity to Guest CT for Julie Marie Designs. So here we go..

Here is her part of a collab kit at Faith Sisters



And here is my layout with it. Designed with PSE 6. Everything from Julie Marie Designs_Sisterly love. Except for..Wornphoto overlay by Something Blue Studios and Playing with chains by Natali Designs. Fonts - Dirty and Classic , Ali Baba.




Here is the full kit


This kit is was designed by 17 different designers at Faith Sisters! All proceeds of this kit will go toward their World Vision Sponsor Child, Genisis and her family!Designers Contributing: * Amy Sumrall * Lifesong Kreations * Boyersville Scraps * Audra's Little Scraps * Meredith Cardall * Willro & Co Designs * Julie 's Scraps * Mellow Butterfly * Gretchen Tripp * Kreative Karma * Eyelet's Scraps Designs * Debra Ballance * DigiScrapalicious * Eva * Isyndra * Robin's Printables * Lori.


You can get it here: http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29&products_id=1398

2 comments:

Jaya said...

Great going Heather!!!

LYNNE said...

super blog and page. well done. it's fun having a blog. l have two and l put wild stuff on both. have fun....
love and hugs
lynne